IT Services Analyst
Reporting to the CPS (Commercial Product Supply) Client Services Manager, the Technology Service Analyst is responsible for maintaining the on premises IT systems and server platforms together with providing support for cloud hosted enterprise applications. IT security and governance of the IT environment will form a key part of responsibility also. The role will also require project design and implementation work to support the deployment of new technologies to the business. The successful candidate will have a keen interest and knowledge in emerging IT technologies to support the business transformation roadmap to a digitised environment. This role will be located in Co. Mayo and will require shift support therefore flexibility is required.
- Responsibility for day-to-day delivery of IT system and platform administration, security and risk management, timely remediation of Server and Infrastructure CCSN incident and Services requests.
- Provide highly available, responsive and resilient access to in house IT systems and services coupled with external cloud services, to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to interpret and translate the business IT technical requirements into innovative smart solutions that are business aligned and mapped to drive and support the overall success of the business.
- Professional project delivery must be structured, well communicated and clearly understood by the stake holders, delivered on time and in budget and handed over in an organised fashion that meets the customer expectation.
- Projects must be based on IT standards and best practices with strong emphasis on LEAN and continuous improvement. An agile approach to project delivery should also be adopted when appropriate.
- Quality and safety standards must be adhered to at all times.
- Ability to build strong customer relations with both internal and external business support partners together with third party vendors, to ensure quick and timely execution of escalated issue and service requests, together with efficient project delivery.
- Collaborate and work closely with other members of the IT team, together with the production and warehouse automation teams to resolved cross functional technical issues, timely and efficiently.
- Develop and build proactive IT monitoring and data collection capability to capture and generate automated system reports together with the creation of visual dashboard to share key metrics with the business.
- Develop and maintain IT process and standards that catalogues IT services, information risk management, disaster recovery procedures, IT Business Continuity Planning, together with hardware and software asset and licensing management in line with IT Audit compliance.
TECHNICAL SKILLS – THE FOLLOWING IS A LIST OF THE TOP TECHNICAL SKILLS NEEDED FOR THE JOB
- A Degree or Diploma in Computing (Smart Technologies, Computer Networks, Software Development) or a related discipline within the IT field is preferable.
- Technical Accreditation or experience in one or more of the following areas: Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016, MS SQL, VMware, Storage – EMC preferred, o365, Microsoft Win10.
- Technical accreditation in project management desirable.
- Knowledge of Networking, IoT or Edge computing and Web design would be beneficial.
- Ability to translate technology to meet business requirements
- Technical relationship building with customers and business partners.
- Strong communication skills both written and oral.
PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in IT operations and services delivery preferable.
- Degree or Diploma in Computing (Smart Technologies, Computer Networks, Software Development) or a related discipline within the IT field is preferable
- Post graduate degree in IT or an MBA degree would be an advantage.
- ITIL qualifications are desirable