IT Systems Engineer
IT System Engineer is required to support a multi-year software lifecycle management initiative to refresh GxP applications across manufacturing and Labs. This project involves the upgrade of 96 factory floor applications across all lines of business. The IT Systems Engineer is expected to support all aspects of the development and installation of new hardware and software and be responsible for execution of tasks including;
- Installation and configuration of operating systems and other software applications
- Testing and verification of installed software to ensure absence of run time errors or software “bugs”.
- Provision of technical support and direction to Validation Engineers and IT support staff as part of project execution and transfer to production.
- Provision of support for root cause problem solving and the implementation of CAPA’s.
- Design and build of secure, robust, highly available fit-for-purpose and future proofed application environments.
- Design and implement data lifecycle management systems that meet or exceed regulatory expectation in respect of data integrity: data backup regimes and system recovery testing.
- Creation of technical documents required to complete SDLC document set and knowledge articles required by Tier 2 and Tier 3 support teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or related field required
- 3 to 5 years’ experience delivering IT services preferably within the Pharmaceutical and/or Medical device industry
- System Admin Windows 10 and Windows Server 2012/2016
- Expertise some of the following technologies; SCADA, Historian, XML/XSL, SQL DBA and the development of SQL Queries, Stored Procedures and Reporting.
- Good analytical skills and a proven ability to problem solve and identify CAPAs for deviations relating to bugs, failures and non-conformances.
Good verbal and written communication skills.