IT Systems Engineer
Our client is an export driven manufacturer of agricultural baling and wrapping machinery, located in Co. Mayo.Their products can be seen working in 48 countries, they are looking to recruit an IT Support Engineer. The successful Candidate will need to be available to work flexible hours. The successful candidate will work in a fast-paced, driven team environment
- Perform an important role in the support of organization-wide IT infrastructure & systems.
- Install, upgrade and troubleshoot hardware and software as needed.
- Assist with the preparation of technical manuals and IT documentation.
- Support technology and security initiatives.
- Assist in the maintenance and development of networks.
- The candidate should be familiar with the operation of Windows Active Directory domains.
- Should be well versed in the process of troubleshooting Windows endpoints.
- Should have a good understanding of standard Microsoft client software and be able to pass on knowledge to users as required.
- The successful candidate will have excellent customer support skills.
- The successful candidate will have a good understanding of all aspects of networking and strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Knowledge of Virtualization technologies (Hyper-V, VMware).
- Knowledge of Database technologies (SQL Server / MySQL).
- Demonstrated scripting and/or development experience in Shell, Perl or Python, and/or other automation tools.
Previous career experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in comparable roles required.
- Relevant third level IT qualification.
- Must be able to work well and communicate effectively with users of a broad range of computer competency levels.
- Must be flexible about working hours and understand that some IT projects can only be implemented out of hours during company down-time.
- Must be willing and enthusiastic and should have an enduring personal interest in technology and computing.
For Further information contact Sean on 094 90 29944 or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time