We are currently looking for an approachable and committed Graduate/Junior Engineer to join an expanding team in Mayo . In this role you’ll be responsible for:
- Providing day to day technical input suitable for role as part of a management team.
- Undertaking tasks assigned by the team leader to support design delivery.
- Providing regular feedback of progress to the team leader to assist in the management of delivery and ensure that project delivery meets the client’s objectives and requirements
- Ensure tasks are carried out and completed in accordance with the agreed scope of works, timescales and budgets.
- Assisting team members with consultation with stakeholders
- Liaising with team members, clients and other disciplines to work together to delivery project Work in close collaboration with colleagues from other disciplines as required to deliver project requirements.
- Working in close collaboration with colleagues from other disciplines as required to deliver project requirements.
To be successful in this role, you will need to possess:
- Accredited Engineering Degree
- Ability to work with engineers from all disciplines and other professionals to optimise and develop bespoke, ‘value for money’ and innovative designs
- Understanding of Health and Safety within the workplace
Professional Membership and Qualifications:
- Degree in Engineering / Construction Management
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good report writing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to lead a small team and work with Clients.
- The ability to communicate in a fluent and positive manner with other team members and to produce reports in clear English.
- Ability to organise and prioritise own workload to ensure that timescales are met
- Good problem solving/contingency planning skills with ability to find quick, innovative and practical solutions
- Take responsibility for personal development and enable and support the learning of others
- Project a professional image to clients and colleagues
- Able to work collaboratively with others to form strong positive working relationships with colleagues, clients and contractors.
- Able to recognise own impact on others and adapt approach where appropriate
- Demonstrate pride in work, through accurate timely delivery
For more information feel free to call Sylvester on 0949029944 or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org