Junior Product Manager
My Client a leading global manufacturer of workwear is currently seeking applications for the role of Junior Product Manager. They are of the fastest growing workwear companies in the world currently employing over 4000 staff worldwide with customer service staff in over 130 countries.
- Assist the senior team in the technical and constructive elements of all products falling under their responsibility.
- Manage the delivery and approval of samples to final sealed tape stage, working with senior members of the product team.
- Work to tight deadlines to ensure strict deadlines are met on time.
- Create full technical specifications for all products under their control.
- Carry out competitor research under supervision.
- Respond to queries from ASM’s and customers.
- Work with test houses for new products and ongoing testing requirements.
- Follow up on projects relating to our manufacturing sites.
- Interact with Product Executive, Product Managers, Design, Marketing, Sales and quality control as required.
- Keep abreast of legislative changes in PPE and ensure all products are fully compliant with the appropriate legislation.
- Travelling may be required from time-to-time to work face-to-face with other members of the product team.