- Laboratory analysis and input into SAP Work to ISO17025 and internal company standards Investigate analytical deviations and implement corrective actions
- Use of Statistical Process Control management
- Maintenance of all Laboratory Programs
- Identify opportunities to continuously improve processes and eliminate waste
PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
- Applicants will have a minimum of 2 years’ practical Laboratory experience in a high volume manufacturing environment
- Experience with analytical instrumentation (HPLC, IC, GC,) and/or in Microbiology is distinct advantage.
- Previous experience using SAP an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Excellent Teamwork abilities.
- Technical qualification in science, a Diploma / Degree in Analytical Chemistry or Food Science is required.