Legal Mapping Surveyor
Our client is currently seeking to recruit Legal Mapping Surveyor to join their team based in Dublin or Kildare.
Make exact measurements and determine property boundaries, provide data relevant to the shape, contour, gravitation, location, elevation or dimension of land or land features on or near the earth’s surface for engineering, map making, land evaluation, construction and other purpose
- Prepare and maintain sketches, maps, reports and legal descriptions of surveys in order to describe, certify and assume liability for work preformed
- Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
- Direct or conduct surveys in order to establish legal boundaries for properties, based on legal deeds and titles
- Record the results of surveys, including the shape, contour, location, elevation and dimension of land or land features
- Calculate heights, depths, relative positions, property lines
- Prepare or supervise preparation of all data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documents related to surveys.
- Write descriptions of property boundary surveys for use in deeds, leases, or other legal documents.
- Plan and conduct ground surveys designed to establish baselines, elevations, and other geodetic measurements.
- Search legal records, survey records, and land titles in order to obtain information about property boundaries in areas to be surveyed.
- Coordinate findings with the work of engineering and architectural personnel, clients, and others concerned with projects.
- Adjust surveying instruments in order to maintain their accuracy.
- Establish fixed points for use in making maps, using geodetic and engineering instruments.
- Determine longitudes and latitudes of important features and boundaries in survey areas, using theodolites, transits, levels, and satellite-based global positioning systems (GPS).
- Detailed knowledge of modern survey methods and survey devices, total stations, GPS and Data collectors
- 3rd level qualification
- Ability to perform detailed field and office surveying work
- To Build and maintain client relationships ensuring we deliver
- Ability to communicate technical information effectively
- Full Clean drivers licence
- Excellent attention to detail
For more info you can contact Chris on 0949029944 or you can forward your CV to email@example.com