M & E Services Coordinator
Our client is currently seeking to recruit M & E Services Co-ordinator to join their team based on site in North Dublin.
- Reporting to Services Manager
- M&E Tendering including Lifts, Pool Equipment, Sprinklers, Specialist Equipment, etc.
- Attend & participate in pre-award meetings
- Contract awards
- Complying with H&S Requirements
- Managing production of co-ordination drawings including BIM
- Managing production of builders work drawings
- Managing production of Technical Submissions
- Chairing services workshops
- Chairing services technical meetings.
- Chairing services coordination meetings
- Managing samples approval process
- Producing minutes of meeting
- Reporting at site meetings
- Valuation assessments
- Financial & change order control
- Liaising with QS department
- Liaising with Site team
- Liaising with Utility Companies
- Progress review of installations
- Managing Services method statements
- Managing commissioning
- Managing services demonstrations and handover process
- Managing compliance with BCAR requirements
- Snagging & de-snagging
- Managing production & verification of O&Ms and As-Built Documentation
- Post hand over liaison
- Liaising with Design Team members
- Liaising with Clients representative
- Relevant qualification Degree in Building Services or associated field.
- Understanding of how buildings perform, with particular skills in at least one Building Services discipline.
- Ability to communicate effectively, manage and supervise trades and hold regular progress review meetings
- Computer literacy in all Microsoft Office applications as well as an understanding of AutoCad and BIM Modelling.
- Demonstrates a high level of drive, productivity and performance under own mobilisation
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
For more info you can contact Chris on 0949029944 or you can forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org