Duties will include the following:
- Organizing and planning maintenance to ensure the minimum disruption to production. Implementing and amending maintenance and repair programmes for all production machines and ancillary equipment.
- Responsible for installation and set up of new production machines and equipment
- Cost and Efficiency : Review existing systems, identify systems to upgrade or automate – make recommendations to management, Where approval granted – implement new systems in a cost effective manner
- Responsible for the stocking of equipment spares and working closely with the administration department in the ordering of spares
- Ensure process optimization and smooth running of production machinery on all shifts.
- Trouble shooting, fault finding and providing technical training and support to the production team
- Comply with all legislation, in particular Health and Safety legislation – Play a leading role in creating an incident and injury free work environment. Responsible for ensuring that work methods are safe and that machinery and ancillary equipment are in safe working order.
- Comply with company policy and procedures and ensure that all clean room and hygiene regulations are adhered to at all times
- Keep management informed of issues and concerns in a timely basis
For more information please either call me on 087 922 1136 or email me at email@example.com