This position requires a candidate with a blend of strategy, technical, creative, analytic and project management expertise.. Focused on acquiring and upselling to new and existing customers through the management of online and offline marketing.
- Provide short- and long-term market forecasts, reports, and trends.
- Perform industry and competitive analysis to help positioning and messaging
- Perform ongoing tracking and reporting on marketing initiatives
- Manage all marketing material ,content managing and digital strategy
- 2+ years marketing experience required; a minimum of 2 years of experience directly managing Social Media programs with proven ability to deliver consistently strong measurable result
- Marketing/Business third level degree desirable.
- Proven track record managing marketing pipeline generation, including managing campaigns from concept to ROI analysis
- Excellent communication skills – strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills; including experience reviewing performance results and making recommendations for future actions
- Strong financial and business acumen
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects, ability to meet deadlines, and strong attention to detail
- Team player with ability to work cross-functionally
- Email, database, and digital marketing experience
For further information please contact Jane on 094 90 29944 or email CV to email@example.com
Marketing And Sales, Social Media Marketing, Marketing Strategy