This role presents an excellent opportunity for a suitable candidate to join and build upon their existing experience within a dynamic environment.
- Media or Marketing Qualification, preferably at university level.
- 2 – 5 years in a similar role ideally with Product Management responsibilities
- Experience in the deployment of successful marketing campaigns from concept to execution through to performance analysis
- Experience working on ATL and BTL brand campaigns in both B2B & B2C environments
- Ability to experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns and copywriting
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Solid knowledge of ecommerce platforms and website analytics tools
- Analyse consumer behaviour and adjust campaigns accordingly
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors when required
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading cross channel marketing campaigns that engage, educate, and motivate and drive buyer behaviour
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Prepare and manage the marketing budget
- Oversee and approve all digital and traditional marketing assets and collateral in line with corporate and brand guidelines
- Ongoing collaboration with colleagues across the business functions other to maximise resources whilst seeking to improve efficiencies on a continuous basis
- Flexibility, Reliability, Organisation Skills, Time Management, Structure with room for manoeuvre when required
- A flair for aesthetic design
- A passion for brand building
Ideally the successful candidate will have Product & Brand Management experience within the Pharma/ Healthcare Industry or within an FMCG organisation.
WFH option available
For further information please contact Jane on 094 90 29944 or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org