Our Client a large scale contractor in Sligo requires a M+E Coordinator to join their team.
Typically, the candidate will be expected to undertake and assist with the following duties:
- Continuous management and monitoring of the installation quality for M&E systems over various residential projects, during the various stages of the build process
- Support the site construction management teams in the coordination of on-site M&E installations and assist with onsite problem solving if and when issues arise
- Coordinate with project design teams as required
- Supervision of M&E sub-contractors onsite, ensuring programme and quality expectations are achieved
- Liaise with Public Utility providers to ensure timely delivery of electricity, gas, water and telecommunications services to new developments acting as a point of contact for the respective sites
- Anticipate the requirement for modification of existing site services and expedite mains service diversions in conjunction with the Utility Providers
- Assisting with the utility application process and liaising with local authorities where required
- Supplement the company’s innovation process in consideration and implementation of best-in-class mechanical / electrical systems and products.
The candidate – key requirements
- Trade background preferable with appropriate certification
- Further education in Mechanical, Electrical or Building Services
- 3+ years post qualification experience in construction management / engineering design
- Interest in energy management and emerging trends in residential building services design and construction
- Team player, organised, self-motivated and ability to work on own initiative
- Strong relationship builder and communicator
- Focus on deadlines and commitment to programme delivery
For further information please contact Thomas in Arcon Recruitment.