Mechanical Project Manager
Our client a multinational engineering firm are looking for an experienced Mechanical Project manager with relevant M+E experience for an exciting opportunity to advance their career Connacht based projects.
Ideally the candidate will come from a Piping/HVAC background, you will be responsible for a number of projects across the Connacht region. The Project Manager participates in the conceptual development of an engineering construction project and leads its organization, scheduling and implementation.
- Building Services Engineer / Mechanical Engineer or Senior Trades qualification or equivalent
- Significant Project management experience 10 years+.
- Pre-commissioning & system turnover experience
- Commercial Awareness
- Experience in Process Piping, BMS Systems, HVAC, Clean & Dirty Utilities Piping, is essential.
- Excellent communicator/strong interpersonal skills/communicates with impact
- Diligent record keeper and administration skills
- Drives for results
- Leads and influences others.
- Identifies and achieves commercial value.
- Innovates and leads in mechanical/technical activity and challenges.
- Plans and effectively manages projects.
- Solves problems analytically and acts decisively
- Mentor and Coach to junior engineers and graduates
For more information feel to call Chris on 0949029944/0872348835