Medical Device Associate Engineer
We are currently hiring an Associate Engineer:
- Self-motivated, thrives in a fast-paced, team-driven, “lean” systems environment, where every day brings new projects and challenges.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt in a challenging, fast paced environment
Associate Engineers are assigned to Senior Engineer(s) to complete the following:
- Development & maintenance of process & tooling including providing specifications and procedures.
- Ensuring that the necessary testing, evaluation & control of equipment measures are in place to monitor & support product quality.
- Assisting in the introduction of New Products including:
- Developing new processes.
- Carrying out process trials and testing.
- Compiling engineering and production documentation including Product Drawings, Work Order Packs, BOM’s. PFMEA’s, RMS’s Reports, etc.
- Organising Validations including IQ’s, OQ’s PQ’s etc. This could include writing Protocols and Reports.
- Design, manufacture/sourcing and development of fixtures, tooling and equipment as required.
- Specifying and sourcing of materials.
- Specifying extrusions.
- Customer liaison.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting on Non-conforming materials, customer complaints and incapable processes.
- Participation in Lean GROWTH and other cost saving activities.
- Training of Technicians and Operators as required.
- Participation in the development of plant layouts, material travel & handling & over-all work plan in order to provide effective synchronous manufacturing.
- Participation in Corrective and Preventive Action programmes.
- Participation in the Internal Quality Audit Programme & Vendor Audit Programme.
Note: All tasks to be carried out in accordance to Regulatory Standards (ISO13485, etc), Quality Procedures and standards (Employee handbook, Health & Safety, Environmental, etc).
- Third level qualification (Level 8) in Engineering or Science, preferably in Mechanical or Biomedical.
- Fully PC literate.
For further information please contact Sean on 094 90 29944.