Method Development & Validation Supervisor
Our Client is seeking an experienced Analytical Supervisor for our Biologics Department located in Ballina, Co. Mayo
Reporting to the Analytical Services Manager this role shall be responsible for the following:
- Assist in the daily running of the team overseeing the day to day activity with specific responsibility for the organising of work in the area and training.
- Accurate recording of all data.
- Reporting of results to Manager and Clients
- Maintenance of equipment qualification status.
- SOP writing
- Follow up on Quality issues
- Compliance with requirements of GMP
The following are minimum requirements related to the Analytical Supervisor position.
- Degree in chemistry, biochemistry or biological subject with analytical component.
- Experience in analytical methods (i.e HPLC, ELISA, SDS-PAGE, water testing etc.)
- Familiar with method development and validation of analytical methods.
- Familiar with ICH guidelines
- Good attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Experience of writing study plans and reports preferable but not essential
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills both written and verbal.
- Enthusiasm for laboratory work.
- Ability to work under strict hygiene conditions.
- Excellent IT skills
- Supervisory experience preferable.
- Flexibility to work overtime, weekends and public holidays as required.
- Experience of working in a GMP environment essential.