Our client is seeking an Office Administrator for their busy offices based in Co.Mayo
This is a permanent position.
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Organising events and conferences
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Miscellaneous tasks to support the accounts team, which will vary
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- Ability to problem solve.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Working as part of a team.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
For more information or to apply contact Aoife in 094 90 29944 or email email@example.com