Online Store Supervisor
Our client is seeking an Online Store Supervisor to join their team in Co. Mayo.
The successful candidate will play a vital role for the company servicing the ecommerce dispatch needs for the Online Store.
The successful candidate must have a strong and consistent track record in the following competencies:
- Results orientated, with the ability to organise team workload, delegate and prioritise effectively and work to deadlines.
- Experience with regard to processing & packing items- particularly in an ecommerce or warehousing environment.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage high volumes of orders
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written & verbal) along with a strong commercial acumen
- Must possess excellent Customer Service skills and drive continuous improvement in this area.
- Good working knowledge of I.T systems / Word, Excel, outlook required. Experience in working with website content management systems would be an advantage.
- Previous Supervisory experience required.
- Flexibility is essential for this role as weekend work will be required
- This is a permanent full-time position based on 40-hour contract
For more information or to apply contact Sean on 094 90 29944 or email email@example.com