Our client a leading construction firm is seeking a Payroll Administrator for their operation based in Co. Mayo
- Processing weekly payroll for 150‐200 site staff
- Chasing up Time sheets / Daily Labour Allocation sheets·
- Preparing the manual calculation sheet·
- Coins Payroll processing & reconciliation·
- Processing weekly BACS transfers·
- Preparing weekly payroll reports·
- HMRC Submissions & RTI·
- Dealing with payroll queries/calls·
- Check HMRC online for any Tax code/Student Loan/RTI notices·
- Maintaining the Busy Bee Ledger.
- Administration support including dealing with general telephone enquiries from clients and relaying onto relevant internal departments
- Maintain / update CRM database in line with current tenders and future work.
- Liaising with clients and suppliers.
- General administrative tasks including filing, emails and general correspondence
- Preparing/Reconciling PAYE & NI Payments
- Preparing/Reconciling CSA & AEO Payments
- Preparing/Reconciling B&CE reports for submission to B&CE
The ideal candidate will have:
- Coins Software knowledge is a must
- Construction Industry experience is a must
- Must be a team player
- Must be able to work under extreme pressure & meet deadlines
- Experience of processing under auto‐enrolment would be an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail & accuracy
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is motivated, driven and wants to progress within the Construction / Scaffolding industry.
For more information or to apply contact Sylvester on 094 90 29944 or email firstname.lastname@example.org