Our client is seeking a Personal Assistant for their entertainment company based in Co. Mayo
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conveying and servicing annual general meetings, producing agendas, taking minutes etc.
- Implementing procedural/administrative systems
- Handling correspondence before and after meetings
- Ensuring policies are kept current, are approved, and that company members are aware of their implications
- Writing reports
- Collating information
- Managing office space/premises
- Managing contractual arrangements with suppliers/customers
- Financial and HR administration
- Answering MD emails, phone calls and returning both on behalf of the MD
- Arrange all travel and accommodation for MD travel and holidays.
- Manage MD’s Daily Diary
- Travel with MD where necessary including local, national and international.
- Attending movie, television, and video shoots with the MD.
- Provide estimates for activities and events.
- Manage correspondence and screen visitors and calls, prevent interruptions, and resolve issues.
- Strong Attention to detail
- Good Numerical Skills
- Organisational and Time Management Skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
For more information or to apply contact Aoife on 094 90 29944 or email email@example.com