As a key member of the Planning and Logistics team, this role will lead and develop a team of Master Schedulers and Finite Schedulers to create a more demand driven supply chain. This role will support this team to manage the conversion of customer demand into a production plan for the plant ensuring the uninterrupted supply of products to our customers, efficiently optimizing all available capacity and aligning with the SPP volumes and inventory policies. The Planning Manager will
- Collaborate with key stakeholders within CPS to ensure complete alignment with business needs and objectives.
- Drive continuous improvement in the Planning policies, procedures, processes and systems.
- Lead the planning function in the development of digital solutions for planning and scheduling.
Functional Strategy – Execute the Production Planning Strategy that fully optimizes our production network in terms of cost, customer service, inventory control and production efficiency and enables a more demand driven supply chain.
People Management – Continuously review the Planning Function, focusing on sustainable capability development, performance management, coaching, process standardization, measurement and systems
Operational Execution – Manage the conversion of customer demand into production plans for the plant that ensures uninterrupted supply of products to our customers, efficiently optimizes all available capacity and fully aligned with the SPP volumes and inventory policies. Accountable to embed CPS Planning Standards and the ongoing maintenance of accurate planning parameters.
Collaboration – Liaise closely with Operations, CRM, Finance, Material Management and other functions to ensure complete alignment of objectives.
Compliance & Governance – Ensure that all activities are carried out in a way supporting the Company requirements such as Kore, SOX and local applicable regulations.
OE – Sponsor the Operational Excellence initiatives and projects in the Production Planning Process to increase productivity and process excellence.
PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
- 10+ years Supply Management/Planning experience
- 5+ years People Management experience
- University/Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Supply Chain Management desireable.
- University/Bachelor’s degree as above. Post graduate degree in Finance or an MBA degree would be an advantage.
- APICs or equivalent certification