Key Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the financial performance of Operations, Manufacturing, Production Engineering and facility management
- Responsible for business improvements through Lean, Quality, and EHS
- Responsible for aspects of supply chain management through sourcing & procurement, logistics & transportation, materials management, and warehouse management
- Leads the business to ensure operational efficiency and economy
- Monitor and control resources across the business unit
- Review performance indicators and direct action accordingly
- Develops a budget plan and manages business unit within budget constraints
- Provides leadership by promoting team concepts, coaching, counseling, mentoring, training, talent management and individual development.
- Drives a culture of accountability and results through strategy deployment and effective performance management.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years experience of increasing responsibility in leadership roles, including program management
- Proven track record of achieving results
- Knowledge of business and operational processes; proficiency with product and manufacturing technology and systems integration
- Extensive understanding of business systems, financial plans and control, contractual terms and regulatory requirements
- Demonstrates vision and strong business perspective beyond daily challenges
- Expertise with decision-making models and approaches
- Track record of recognizing and capitalizing on business opportunities, meeting commitments and delivering results
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to effectively and persuasively present information to management, customers and employees.