Key Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the financial performance of Operations, Manufacturing, Production Engineering and facility management
- Responsible for business improvements through Lean, Quality, and EHS
- Responsible for aspects of supply chain management through sourcing & procurement, logistics & transportation, materials management, and warehouse management
- Leads the business to ensure operational efficiency and economy
- Monitor and control resources across the business unit
- Review performance indicators and direct action accordingly
- Develops a budget plan and manages business unit within budget constraints
- Provides leadership by promoting team concepts, coaching, counseling, mentoring, training, talent management and individual development.
- Drives a culture of accountability and results through strategy deployment and effective performance management.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years experience of increasing responsibility in leadership roles, including program management
- Proven track record of achieving results
- Knowledge of business and operational processes; proficiency with product and manufacturing technology and systems integration
- Extensive understanding of business systems, financial plans and control, contractual terms and regulatory requirements
- Demonstrates vision and strong business perspective beyond daily challenges
- Expertise with decision-making models and approaches
- Track record of recognizing and capitalizing on business opportunities, meeting commitments and delivering results
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to effectively and persuasively present information to management, customers and employees.
For more information please either call me on 087 922 1136 or email me at email@example.com