Process Control (Software Applications) Engineer
- A minimum of 8 years relevant experience is essential in programming systems support preferably in a food or process environment.
- Ability to work independently and proactively.
- Well-structured methodical approach to work.
- Good judgement and decision-making skills.
- Strategic in approach.
PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems essential
- Proficient with .NET framework 2.0 – 4.5+ essential
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Proficient with Microsoft SQL Server 2005-2016 essential
- Experience with popular web application frameworks and windows Web Services
- Proficient with Windows Presentation Framework, creating database schemas that represent and support business processes and implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, VSS, TFS)
- Experience with XML and JSON an advantage
- Experience with Batching software for example FT Batch or similar batching software
- Experience with server 2008 -2016 OS
- Demonstrated experience of delivering projects in a highly automated environment
- A recognised Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, or a related discipline.