Process Engineer – Extrusion
Key Competencies Required:
- The candidate will require strong technical aptitude
- Extrusion experience in over-the-wire, multi-lumen and multi-layer extrusion processes
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience of problem solving techniques (DMAIC Tools, Statistical Analysis)
- Strong communication, reporting and presentation skills.
- Strong time management focus.
- Drive, energy and enthusiasm for delivering to commitments.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 3rd Level Qualification in Engineering, or Polymer Sciences with a strong Extrusion background.
- 5+ years technical engineering in the medical device or allied industry.
- Working knowledge of Quality Management Standards
- Experience in Over-the-Wire, Multi-Lumen, Multi-Layer, and Tapered/Bump Extrusion will be an advantage