- Identify, assess, select and develop global/local suppliers that can meet requirements.
- Manage various CPS purchasing categories.
- Define and execute, in collaboration with stakeholders to ensure continuity of supply, lowest total cost, highest standards of quality and service.
- Lead supplier negotiations and contracting both locally to ensure sustainable competitive supply and compliance.
- Ensure robust risk management processes and mitigation plans exist for packaging.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Suppliers. Develop an effective network within relevant industries and key stakeholders to ensure that the business is kept fully abreast of key market developments.
- Actively support the achievement of CPS and individual business objectives in the areas of cost, quality, service, innovation, compliance, and capability.
PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years relevant procurement or supply chain experience including negotiations, contract management, and/or financial analysis, direct and indirect procurement, supply chain, logistics or operational experience preferred.
- Operational experience and exposure to working in a multi geography environment is preferred.
- Conduct Regular Business Reviews with Suppliers and Internal Stakeholders.
- Effectively communicate business requirements verbally and in writing.
- Negotiation Skills, Contract Execution; ability to carry out bids to completion and evaluate total cost of ownership.
- Strategic Category Management and Contingency Planning.
- OE tools and principles working knowledge.
- Demonstrated Project Management experience.
- Strong SAP and MS Excel skills.
- Analytical-thinking and problem-solving.
- Bachelors/Master’s Degree in a business administration, finance, or supply chain function such as Operations Management, Business Analytics, Accounting, Supply Chain, or Logistics is highly preferred.
For more information please contact Maria on 094 90 29944.