Our client is seeking Warehouse Associates for temporary short term positions:
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Safely operate designated warehouse tasks
- Ensure all quality standards are met in line with relevant legislation.
- Inspecting, counting and loading outbound shipments, completing all paperwork, preparing shipment samples, bracing loads.
- Organising cycle counts, complete reconciliations, monitor inventory transactions, continually sort out inventory issues as they arise.
- Support the Operational Excellence Programme and continuous improvement culture
What are we looking for?
- Educated to leaving certificate or higher.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Minimum of 1 year demonstrated experience in a high volume Warehouse environment
- Aptitude for computers and demonstrated computer literacy.
- Must have a valid Fork Lift Truck driving license
For further information contact Sean on 094 9029944 and email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org