Project Controls Analyst
Our Client is looking for a Project Controls Analyst to work with the Development and Project Controls Manager on the implementation of standardised project and portfolio scheduling and reporting across the clients Development and Construction projects, portfolios and platforms.
The Project Controls Analyst will be responsible for ensuring consistent and quality scheduling and reporting of projects across their Global Portfolio.
- Graduate with an honours degree.
- Minimum 5 years project scheduling / project controls experience.
- Proficient in the use of Primavera and Microsoft Project scheduling software.
- Excellent IT skills, including experience with MS Office and a data management system such as SharePoint Online.
- Preferably holds a Diploma or Degree in Project Management and a Project Management certification such as PMI-PMP, PMI-SP, Prince, or IPMA.
- Attention to detail and a broader strategic view essential.
- Familiarity with project development and construction planning, work methods and sequences.
- An efficient and organised approach to working, task prioritisation and time management. Proven capability to meet deadlines and deliver to timelines.
- Ability to integrate data from multiple sources and work in a team.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills. Spanish is an advantage.
Key responsibilities will include, but will not be restricted to:
- Working with the Development and Project Controls Manager to develop a standardised set of project, portfolio and platform reporting templates.
- Development and continual improvement of a procedure setting out the requirements and process for standardised project and portfolio reporting.
- Working with the Development and Project Controls Manager, and the Information Services Team and collation of data.
- Co-ordinate / work closely with internationally-based Development, Construction, Engineering and other colleagues to ensure that schedules are in place for each project in each region, that these schedules are maintained up to date, and that the format is consistent across our clients global portfolio.
- Where our client has dedicated project schedulers in place (for e.g. south america), schedules will be prepared in that region using the agreed template. For other markets where no dedicated project scheduler is in place, the Project Controls Analyst may provide support to colleagues to produce schedules, or in some cases may produce schedules on their behalf on a temporary basis until a local resource is available.
- Efficient identification and communication of areas of variance of schedule from baseline.
- Development and management of consistent project control processes and templates.
- Managing and maintaining project risk.
For more information contact Chris 0949029944 or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org