Process Engineer required to join a leading pharmaceutical company in the West of Ireland to provide Project Engineering input and overall project support to capital projects.
- To work as part of a highly focused and integrated Project Team in a Manufacturing environment.
- Take System Ownership of Process Equipment, managing them through their full lifecycle from Specification, Procurement, Installation, Commissioning and Qualification. Responsibilities include:
- Be accountable for project safety and quality, progress, schedule and cost, individually and collectively.
- Support vendor management, construction management and qualification as the project progresses.
- Management of cost control and schedule for individual packages.
- Generation, review and approval of design deliverables produced internally and by external engineering service providers.
- Ensure deliverables are fit for purpose and meet sites operation, safety and quality needs as part of a multi-disciplined team.
Management of Commissioning and Qualification protocols i.e. IQ / OQ PQ and also engineering Cycle Development Protocols and reports
Liaise with site quality, engineering and operations teams to ensure strong communication and support from the wider site. Execute Process activities to schedule and to the appropriate compliance standards and to the highest safety standards
- Delivery of key performance metrics within the project. Track the status of all projects being managed using standardized methods.
- Provide engineering support to production, implement processing improvements, and support new products transfers to the site.
- Honours degree in an Engineering discipline.
- 3-4 years’ relevant experience in a highly regulated GMP environment.
- Experience of Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Operations would be an advantage.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Knowledge of manufacturing environment
- Good Analytical Skill and Problem Solving
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills