Project Engineering Lead
- Working with Biologics two team on procurement , detailed design, FAT, Delivery to site, qualification/ commissioning and validation of major processing equipment.
- Working with site utilities/ service engineers, equipment vendors, mechanical and electrical design team and contractors to co-ordinate equipment utility requirements.
- Work with operations group to determine equipment operations requirements. Reporting to the project director.
- Working with team members in the project matrix organisation including validation, construction, project management, quality assurance, EHS, operations and logistics personnel
- Will have approx. team of 4 project engineers as direct reports
- Utilities experience
- Project Management experience 5years +
- Experience with aseptic filling essential
- Track and trace, serialisation experience required