Project Manager – Dublin
Our client a multinational tier 1 construction firm are looking for a project manager looking to progress their career and manage multimillion-euro turnkey Builds projects in Dublin.
Excellent communication and negotiating skills with a proven record working on major projects within the Irish / UK industry. You will be responsible for delivering project on time, within budget to the highest quality and safety standards.
You will be supported in your role by a Contracts Manager, with career progression available. This is a great opportunity to join a prestigious main contractor.
- Project Management, in compliance with company policies, procedures and Building Regulations
- Good knowledge & understanding of the GCCC Form of Contract as well as RIAI Standard Forms of Contract
- Good knowledge & understanding of the Building Control (Amendment) Regulations 2014
- Good technical knowledge of building processes and details
- Ensure compliance with Quality, Environment & Health & Safety Management System to ISO & OHSAS 18001
- Co-ordinate construction of projects to meet programme, budget & specification.
- Co-ordinate Site Meetings with the Design Team & Subcontractors
- Manage and direct site staff and all subcontractors
- Monitor construction, with regard to quality of workmanship and materials
- Co-ordinate and liaise with Construction Team to ensure that all subcontractors and site personnel have timely and accurate information.
- Chair & recording of meeting with sub-contractors, design teams or the like
- Close liaison with the Project QS to monitor cost control, identify variations and procurement of subcontractors.
- Ensure compliance with drawings, specifications, building regulations and good building practice
- Check and understand all drawings and specifications. Ensure that any errors / omissions are formally communicated to the Design Team in a timely
- Ensure that the Design Team members supply all requested information on time
- Production and revision of the contract and sub contract programmes
- Ensure company owned plant and equipment is maintained in good working order
- Ensure timely provision of essential reports, records, information and services i.e. site diary, RFI’s, Emails, Contractors Reports, Programme etc
- Ideally degree qualified with a Minimum
- 3 years + Project Management experience with Main Contractor in Ireland or the UK on £10m+ projects
- Motivated individual with excellent negotiation/communication skills, confidence to “think on your feet” and strong commercial awareness.
- Excellent IT Skills, including Microsoft Office Suite, including Planning Software – Microsoft Project, Asta or the like would be advantageous.
For more information call Thomas on 0949029944 /0872348835 or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org