Due to continued development and expansion our client is currently seeking to recruit Project Manager to strengthen and enhance their team. The role will be based in Mayo.
As project Manager you will have overall responsibility for organising and directing the project team to complete Projects from greenfield to handover or as the project directs.
As a member of the team you will have the opportunity to develop and bring added value to your career within an expanding contracting company who have a proven track record in delivering complex, diverse and challenging construction Projects.
Strong interpersonal skills to lead a team, deal with clients and a strong history of site management is essential.
Delivering large scale multi-faceted building projects in Industrial/Commercial development and fit outs; Residential Developments; Healthcare Unit Development and Education Centres.
- Programme the works and maintain the programme on site
- Lead diverse teams in addition to working within a dedicated team
- Ensure there is a clear schedule of deliverables, monitor time, quality and budget of the project to ensure projects are delivered safely, within budget and on time to required standards
- Liaise with all parties from the client, design team, subcontractors to ensure an efficient and safe build
- Suitable third level Construction qualification or a proven track record delivering diverse projects
- Understanding of Construction Methodology
- Previous experience in a senior management role with a main contractor
- Enthusiastic, motivated individual required.
- Strong written and verbal Communication Skills
- Ability to use time productively, maximise efficiency and meet challenging work goals
- BIM experience an advantage
- Tender Submission experience a distinct advantage
- Ability to work well in a team environment
For more info you can contact Chris on 0949029944/0872348835 or you can forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org