Project Manager (Roads)
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Education Requirement: Level 9 Engineering Degree and preferably chartered
Experience: 5-10 years
Type of Position: Permanent full-time position
Our client is seeking a Project Manager for road schemes throughout Ireland.
The ideal candidate will have 5-10 years’ experience, preferably be chartered and have detail design experience.
The candidate will join our busy Highways and Transportation team to be based our Dublin office. The candidate should be self-motivated,
enthusiastic, hardworking, flexible, willing to take responsibility and comfortable working as part of team.
The role will include project management of Road Schemes around Ireland, design services, preparation of contract documentation, site based supervision of construction activities and management of projects for private and public clients.
- Educated to degree level (level 9 preferred) with 5 -10 years relevant experience.
- The ideal candidate will be Chartered
- Computer literate and able to work effectively work with the basic Microsoft suite of programmes and have a good understanding of road design software and MS Project
- Experience within the roads sector including a detailed knowledge of the DMRB / DMURS and the ability to translate this into workable designs
- Experience in the development of roads schemes (preferably in Ireland) – Preliminary Design, Planning, Detailed Design, Tender Assessment, Construction Supervision.
- Full driving licence
Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
Flexible approach with ability to be able to multi-task and prioritise when necessary.
Positive outlook and approachable manner.
Well-motivated, able to work as part of a team or alone when required.
For more information contact Chris on 087 234 8835 or email CV firstname.lastname@example.org