Project Process Engineer – Mayo
The role will focus on the design and on-time delivery of high speed automated equipment sets to the operations team. The successful candidate will manage the project through equipment design, order process optimisation through to final equipment validation.
The role will also support the execution of various other engineering cost and process improvement projects.
RESPONSIBILTIES & DUTIES
• Lead manufacturing equipment delivery, testing and qualification
• Manage Equipment vendor to ensure all requirements within the User Requirements Specification are met or exceeded
• Manage on-going review and revision of equipment design with input from Operations and Engineering team
• Development and management of project schedules for manufacturing equipment delivery and qualification.
• Management of capital & expense budgets for assigned project
• Engagement of cross functional stakeholders in critical decisions and developments
• Planning and execution of equipment validations
• Communication and review of key decisions with Value Stream Management
• Primary Degree in Engineering discipline, preferably Mechanical / Manufacturing Engineering
• Minimum of 5 years’ post qualification experience in manufacturing environment, to include experience with development of (semi-) automated production equipment
• Proven track record in production equipment development and execution preferably within a regulated environment
Preferred Specialized skills/technical knowledge:
• GAMP 5, FMEA, PFMEA
• Track record leading machine and process design projects
• Familiarity with DOE, validation, and statistical analysis tools
• Project Management training / qualification
For more information please either call me on 087 922 1136 or email me at email@example.com