Project Quantity Surveyor – Dublin
Our client a leading Irish building contractor are currently seeking to recruit a Project Quantity Surveyor for the Greater Dublin Area.
Responsible for the commercial and contractual performance of building projects, the Project QS’s responsibilities fall into the following three areas:
- Post tender and pre contract activities: familiarisation with the tender file and assisting with preparing commercial targets for the project.
- During the contract period: the procurement of subcontractors, attending pre-award meetings, documentation and schedules, applications, variation schedules, measurement, controlling accounts, payments, in-house reports, contractual correspondence and final account.
- During the post contract period; finalise subcontractor accounts and complete all filing and other documentation.
- Candidates should have appropriate professional qualifications in quantity surveying and a minimum of three years experience gained with a building contractor.
- Excellent IT systems knowledge is expected as is the ability to work in teams, to be organised self starters and possess excellent communication skills, written and oral
An attractive rewards package, including car allowance, pension scheme, professional subscriptions and other benefits, including opportunities for additional responsibility and career development, will be available to the successful candidates.
Please reply (in strict confidence) with up to date CV to Aileen@arconrecruitment.com Tel: +353 94 9029944 Mobile: +353 86 1894100