Quality Controller German Language
- Work within a global team of Quality Controllers, while having specific ownership for Germany.
- A key responsibility of the role is to provide language and cultural expertise of Germany for the business and customers, including how users interact with global search engines.
- Manage the performance and regularly interact with a large number of work-at-home “cloud based” resources in Germany and other assigned markets, who work on projects to improve internet search results.
- Measure adherence of resources to strict sets of guidelines and rules, utilizing performance data from operating systems.
- Conduct root cause analysis of performance issues of resources on an on-going basis, then develop and measure improvement programs, providing reports and recommendations to management.
- Manage the design, implementation and delivery of specific training, through web-based eLearning materials, online video production and webinars.
- Communicate with peers to leverage best practice and consistency across all markets.
- The role will require a high degree of confidence and experience using internet-based technologies and online research.
General Skills & Expectations
- The successful candidate will ideally have lived and worked in Germany for at least 5 years.
- Must be fluent in German and have deep familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs of the German market.
- Must have a strong working knowledge of the internet and social media in Germany.
- Demonstrate verbal, written and listening skills, with the ability to provide expertise at all levels of the business and with customers.
- Time management and organisation skills are essential.
- 3rd Level Qualification essential.
- The ideal candidate will have strong research skills, with the ability to read and understand complex guidelines, and to apply those guidelines to user behaviour.
- Ability to collaborate both internally and externally of the business is essential.
Technical Skills & Expectations
- The successful candidate must have strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Practical experience with SQL an advantage.
- Working knowledge of SharePoint an advantage, with practical experience of content authoring tools such as Adobe Captivate a distinct advantage.
- Experience designing and delivering eLearning content an advantage.
- Experience with data analysis to support decision-making an advantage.