Quality Controller – Indian Market (Hindi)
You will work within the Quality function specializing in improving the results of global internet search, with responsibility for the performance of many Indian language markets, in particular Hindi speaking markets, aligning delivery to customer expectations and general business requirements.
This role will be based on-site in Ballina, Co. Mayo.
- Manage the performance of many work-at-home “cloud based” resources, who work on projects to improve the quality of Internet Search results.
- Work within a global team of Quality Controllers, while having specific ownership for defined programs and markets.
- A key responsibility of the role is to research and understand how users interact with the internet, understanding the types of search results that users find helpful.
- The role will require a high degree of confidence and experience using internet based technologies and online research.
- Measure adherence of resources to strict sets of guidelines and rules, utilizing performance data from a variety of sources.
- Conduct root cause analysis of performance issues on an on-going basis with follow-up though the design, implementation and results measurement of quality improvement programs, providing reports and recommendations to management.
- Provide educational support through web-based eLearning materials, online video production and webinar hosting, to support performance improvement processes and ensure clear understanding of program guidelines.
- Communicate with peers to leverage best practice and consistency across all markets.
General Skills & Expectations:
- Fluency in English and Hindi, written & verbal essential, with an awareness of and appreciative of Indian cultural ethos and working style.
- Practical knowledge of additional Indian languages a distinct advantage.
- Must have deep familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs of the Indian market.
- Demonstrate verbal, written, listening and organisational skills.
- Time management and organisation skills are essential.
- 3rd Level Qualification essential.
- Must have at least 3 years post qualification, relevant experience.
- Must have a strong working knowledge of the internet and social media.
- The ideal candidate will have strong research skills, with the ability to read and understand complex guidelines, and to apply those guidelines to user behaviour.
- Background in a quality or performance management role or organisation preferred but not essential (2-3 years in a multinational work environment).
- Ability to collaborate both internally and externally of the Quality function is essential.
Technical Skills & Expectations
- The successful candidate must have strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Practical experience with SQL an advantage.
- Working knowledge of SharePoint an advantage, with practical experience of content authoring tools such as Adobe Captivate a distinct advantage.
- Experience designing and delivering eLearning content an advantage.