Quality Controller – Indonesian Market
You will work within the global search function, specialising in improving the results of internet search and providing cultural insight for the Indonesian market, aligning delivery to customer expectations and general business requirements.
- Work within a global team of Quality Controllers, while having specific ownership for Indonesia.
- A key responsibility of the role is to provide language and cultural expertise of Indonesia for the business and customers, including how users interact with global search engines.
- Manage the performance and regularly interact with a large number of work-at-home “cloud based” resources in Indonesia, who work on projects to improve internet search results.
- Measure adherence of resources to strict sets of guidelines and rules, utilising performance data from operating systems.
- Conduct root cause analysis of performance issues of resources on an on-going basis, then develop and measure improvement programs, providing reports and recommendations to management.
- Manage the design, implementation and delivery of Indonesian-specific training, through web-based eLearning materials, online video production and webinars.
- Communicate with peers to leverage best practice and consistency across all markets.
- The role will require a high degree of confidence and experience using internet-based technologies and online research.
General Skills & Expectations:
- The successful candidate will ideally have lived and worked in Indonesia for at least 5 years.
- Must be fluent in Indonesian and have deep familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs of the Indonesian market.
- Must have a strong working knowledge of the internet and social media in Indonesia.
- Demonstrate verbal, written and listening skills, with the ability to provide expertise at all levels of the business and with customers.
- Time management and organisation skills are essential.
- 3rd Level Qualification essential.
- The ideal candidate will have strong research skills, with the ability to read and understand complex guidelines, and to apply those guidelines to user behaviour.
- Ability to collaborate both internally and externally of the business is essential.
Technical Skills & Expectations
- The successful candidate must have strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Practical experience with SQL an advantage.
- Working knowledge of SharePoint an advantage, with practical experience of content authoring tools such as Adobe Captivate a distinct advantage.
- Experience designing and delivering eLearning content an advantage.
Experience with data analysis to support decision-making an advantage.