Provide collaborative support to process development and project engineering to assure compliance with all ATS regulatory authorities, quality policies, procedures and practices through consistent application of sound quality engineering / assurance principles.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and maintain metric systems to provide feedback on Quality performance.
- Monitor departmental training requirements and ensure that procedures are updated as required.
- Support the Vendor Appraisal and Approval processes.
- Responsible for co-ordinating internal audit schedules and liaising with technical management in the laboratory to ensure that all corrective actions are executed in a timely manner and that the quality in the respective business units meet the required international standards as outlined in the Quality Manual.
- Perform process control monitoring & improvement activities
- Initiate and drive Continuous Improvement programs, Recognize and implement opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Stay up to date with INAB policy requirements, including change notification requirements.
- Ensure all validation, calibration and maintenance activities are effective and documented in a compliant manner.
- Close liaison and networking with other departments, to provide and drive quality inputs and initiatives into the overall operational activities of the company.
- Provides support to the Site Quality Manager where required, e.g. external audits.
- Ensure compliance with safety procedures at all times.
- Any additional duties upon request of your supervisor or manager
- Third level degree/diploma in Life Science, Engineering, Quality or closely related discipline is required