Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the Quality function for the company
- Maintain the the Company’s Certification and systems
- Develop and maintain project quality systems in collaboration with Contracts Managers
- Prepare and update the company quality plan and associated QA procedures
- Ensure QA compliance to the project specifications and drawings
- Experience in quality functions associated with pipe welding inspection, preferably holding a certified Weld Inspector qualification
- Previous experience of Lean construction or Lean implementation would be an advantage.
- Previous construction experienced desired, preferably with a mechanical contractor.
- Carry out internal quality inspections and defect management, as the electrical & mechanical services progress, as part of defect prevention and ‘Towards Zero Defects’ at handover
- Collate QA benchmarking forms for installation works carried out in the field
- Perform ongoing trend analysis of closing out of snags and defects
- Complete quality audits and closing-out related non-conformances
- Prepare quality submissions for Pre-Qualifications and other bid documents
- Coordinate the implementation of project lessons shared
- Prepare quality updates to project management and provide quality management input for project reports to clients
- Manage the flow of documentation via the project document management system
- Represent WME in external quality audits
- Perform Quality Inductions for new employees
- Develop and obtain accreditation from other quality bodies as needed
- Assist in ongoing evaluation of the systems and procedures used in for quality management and improvement. Co-operate with the introduction of new techniques as appropriate.
- Be proficient in use of information technology and implement and maintain a company wide information database on quality records
- Keep up to date with new forms of contract and quality standards applicable to the construction industry.
For further information contact Thomas on 094 90 29944 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org