Our client is currently seeking to recruit Quantity Surveyor/Estimator based in Mayo, Previous experience working in the Construction/Engineering industry is essential. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working on residential and commercial projects.
- Monitoring of budget costs – experience managing project costs from beginning to end of a project
- Co-ordinate and monitor the activities that occur within the office and to maintain the smooth running of the office.
- Document control
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors and suppliers
- Sourcing and purchasing of materials
- Manage relationships with suppliers and negotiate on price
- Sourcing and Pricing new contracts
- Degree Qualified in a Construction related discipline
- 5 years min experience in the Construction industry is essential
- Previous experience working on residential, commercial or civil works from inception to completion
- An ability to deal confidently with internal and external stakeholders at all levels with a strong customer focus and commitment to quality of service
- You will possess strong computer skills and competency in basic MS office applications – outlook, excel, word and project
For more info you can contact Aileen on 0949029944 or you can forward your CV to email@example.com