Rail Engineer – Dublin
Our client a multinational construction consultancy are currently recruiting engineers with experience in railway design and permanent way design for their expanding Rail portfolio in Ireland. The ideal candidates will be looking to further their career and gain invaluable experience on global projects. This is a permanent role and offers long-term opportunities for career development.
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
- Highly competent in engineering of multidisciplinary rail Feasibility, Scheme and
Detailed Design projects (including enhancements, remodelling, renewals, depots)
- Prior experience in Design & Build projects, highly competent in delivery management
in a quality and timely manner
- 5 years+ experience
Desirable Skills and Knowledge:
- Track record and a passion to lead, mentor, motivate and develop the skills of team
members at all grades
- Experience in undertaking site surveys / site visits and reporting on asset condition.
- Competent in the production of engineering management control tools and use of
technical reporting processes to Senior Management.
- Track record in achieving deadlines
- Competent understanding of the safety process and the interfaces between the design
and manufacturing and installation.
• An appropriate HND, university degree or equivalent qualification.
• Member of the ICE, IET or APM or similar and an Incorporated Engineer.
Responsibilities will include:
• Design of rail infrastructure for Clients and Contractors
• Reviewing design work of team members and junior engineers
- Delivery of quality designs in a timely manner working closely with the broader design
- Training & professional development of junior and intermediate engineers working as part of the group
For more information feel free to call Thomas on 0949029944 or email your cv to email@example.com