Recruitment Business Partner
Our client is seeking to recruit a Recruitment Business Partner to join their Human Resources team based in Dublin or Cork
This role will be responsible for providing the full cycle of recruitment and will work closely with Hiring Managers and Leadership Teams to develop and execute sourcing strategies to increase candidate pipeline to meet overall recruiting goals. Develop the talent pipeline of candidates by leveraging various social media networks, promote internal referral programs and utilising online candidate search methods.
- Partnering with Hiring Managers and Leadership Teams to devise best practice of Talent Acquisition Processes
- Create an ongoing and proactive candidate pipeline through various methods including direct sourcing of passive candidates, referrals and strategically partnering with Hiring Managers to build Talent Pools
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy to deliver resourcing requirements
- The full cycle of recruitment: develop and update job descriptions / specifications and post jobs to appropriate job boards, screen candidates resumes and job applications, conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Liaise with Managers to ensure successful onboarding and integration of new employees.
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build candidate relationships during the selection process
- 5 years+ proven work experience as a Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Specialist (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS); Taleo experience would be an advantage
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc)
- The ability to manage multiple stakeholder relationships. Experience working with staff across all levels of the organisation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Must be able to source recruit, pre-screen for technical skills, interview, extend offers and close candidates
- Must be able to use your technical networking skills from a recruiter perspective to generate experienced candidates
- Work closely with Management to develop and execute sourcing strategies to increase candidate pipeline to meet overall recruiting goals. Develop the talent pipeline of candidates by leveraging various social media networks, promote internal referral programs and utilizing online candidate search methods
- Utilize various techniques (Internet sourcing, exploring niche boards, resume mining, print media, networking, LinkedIn, etc) to find appropriate active and passive candidates for specific and pipeline positions.
- Proactively collaborate and calibrate with the recruiting and hiring teams to ensure a positive interviewer and candidate experience
- Ability to work on multiple job openings
- Must be able to negotiate offers by partnering with hiring team and senior management to ensure candidate high close rates of offer to accept ratio
- Track and understand relevant metrics, e.g. time to fill, offer to accept ratio, etc.
- Must have strong organisation, communication and analytical skills
- BS/MS Bachelor’s degree or similar in relevant industry or management related subject
For more info you can contact Aileen on 0949029944 or you can forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org