The successful Recruitment Resourcer will join the Arcon Recruitment team. This is an exciting role that involves liaising with our Senior Recruitment Consultants in an effort to source quality candidates for our clients. You will be working to achieve weekly/monthly recruitment targets. This role is full time and based on site in Castlebar Co Mayo
• Assist the Senior Recruitment Consultant primarily in the Construction division, sourcing and selecting candidates for various roles.
• High volume of telephone calls discussing candidates cvs and suitability for roles.
• Updating in house database with relevant information
• Working to targets with regard to call volume and conversion rate.
General Skills & Expectations:
• Experience working in a Sales environment essential.
• Strong organisational skills and attention to detail is a key requirement for this role.
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills – targets will be measured at both the individual and group level.
• Ability to adapt to a fast paced work environment and work to tight deadlines and targets.
• Experience working in recruitment is a distinct advantage. However training will be provided
• A 3rd level qualification or equivalent qualification in a Business discipline desirable.
Technical skills & Expectations:
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office – in particular excel.
• Experience and familiarity using the internet and email.
• Experience using online recruitment systems a distinct advantage
Contact Sylvester for more information on 094 9029944 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org