Residents Road Engineer
The candidate should be self motivated, enthusiastic, hardworking, flexible, willing to take responsibility and comfortable working as part of team. The individual will report to the project Resident Engineer.
Responsibilities will include:
• Acting as Roads Resident Engineer
• Monitoring and auditing of the Design and Build Contractor
• Liaison with utility companies and other third parties
• Overseeing traffic management
• Experience in design and build projects
• Good Communicator
• Experience in traffic management
• Experience in utilities coordination
• Proficient in MS Office Suite
• Experience in supervising construction of roadworks including pavement, drainage, signage, lighting, safety barriers etc.
• Experience in preparation of As-Built records
Type of Position: Permanent full-time position
Education Requirement: Level 8 Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
Min 5 years post-graduate experience in the design & construction of road projects.
Min 2 years experience as Roads Resident Engineer for the construction or site supervision of road projects
Contact: Chris Gavaghan on 087 234 8835 for further information or email CV to email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time