Roads Design Engineer
Roads design engineer required to join a growing team. The role will include all stages of design, preparation of contract documentation, contract administration, site supervision of construction and management of projects for public and private clients. Minimum of 3 years relevant experience required.
• Educated to degree level (level 8 preferred) with 3 to 5 years relevant experience.
• Proficient user of AutoCAD and Civil 3D software.
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office suite of programmes, including MS Project.
• Experience in design of road schemes, including a detailed knowledge of design standards and the ability to translate this into workable designs.
• Experience in the administration of public infrastructure construction contracts, including roads.
• Experience in supervision of construction of infrastructure, including roads.
• Proven understanding of the design process and ability to demonstrate working knowledge of Client briefs.
• Experienced in production/input to design risk assessments and familiar with relevant health and safety legislation.
Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering (Level 8)
Type of Position:
Permanent full-time position
For further information contact Chris on 087 234 8835 or email CV to email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time