Sales & Logistics Administrator
Our Client is seeking to recruit a Sales and Logistics Administrator with 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
This is a permanent full-time position based in our Sales and Logistics open plan office in Co. Mayo.
The following are the key job responsibilities:
- Call filtering and dealing with general phone and email enquiries.
- Assisting and corresponding with Sales Reps and Dealers in several countries on a daily basis.
- Sales Order Entry, Confirmation and maintenance on multiple systems.
- Checking Inventory and Creation and maintenance of all load lists and logistical requirements.
- Booking of Haulage and forwarding for each load and providing relevant booking.
- Information to the forwarders (Dimensions, weight, serial numbers, Delivery addresses etc.)
- Negotiating of rates with hauliers and forwarders etc., corresponding with potential new freight providers.
- Generation of Delivery Notes, Invoices, Customs paperwork, any other relevant Load Documentation etc.
- Chasing up Bills of Lading and any relevant shipping Documentation from Forwarders.
- Providing accurate ETA’s and copies of all required documentation to Dealers in good time.
- Generation of Purchase orders for all freight and checking any freight Invoice queries.
- Chasing up signed delivery notes and POD’s from hauliers for all loads.
- General and accurate data entry on multiple systems with keen eye for detail.
- Dealing with general sales, order and logistics enquiries by telephone and email
- Sales order, delivery note and Invoice processing
- Creation and maintenance of load lists and logistical planning
- Negotiating of rates and booking of multi-model Haulage and forwarding for large high volume product
- Export documentation processing – EX1, Cert of Origin etc.
- Knowledge of Export Customs procedures and requirements
- Provision of all relevant information & documentation to both Forwarders and Distributors in a timely manner
- Follow through to ensure timely completion of all documentation at each stage of the shipment – Bills of Lading, POD’s etc.
- Clerical support to extensive Sales team
- High volume specific data entry on multiple internal computerised systems
For more information or to apply contact Aoife at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 094 90 29944