Sales Manager – Farm Machinery
Arcon Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Area Sales Manager for a leading farm machinery distributor. This is a full-time permanent role.
Our client imports , assembles and distributes farm machinery nationwide through an established network of independent dealers. You will be working with some highly recognised machinery manufacturing brand names.
- Become an integral part of the machinery sales team
- Work predominantly is a field capacity supporting all product lines through an established dealer network
- Manage dealer networks with regular scheduled appointments
- Business development & opening new accounts where necessary
- Maintaining and managing sales pipeline.
- Actively keeping CRM up to date.
- Keep yourself aware of an ever changing product range.
- Attend product training internally & externally.
- Assist in house dealer product technical & sales training.
- Work closely with the service , parts and dispatch teams to ensure smooth management of dealer sales and delivery.
- Actively engage in set up and organisation of trade shows and dealer events.
- Expert knowledge of farming practice & farm machinery.
- Familiar with the operation , maintenance and service of farm machinery
- Ability to build relationships with key customers
- Highly organised with a methodical approach to work
For further information please contact Maria on 094 90 29944.