Laboratory Systems Support Analyst
This role will be responsible for providing daily business and technical support for Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) used by the Laboratory function ensuring global alignment of data, processes and reporting across multiple labs and geographies. The candidate will have a technical proficiency with computer software systems such as Microsoft Office, Laboratory Systems and instrument software.
- Highly Skilled in Database Transactional Languages (Oracle or SQL) and Programming Language (C++, VGL, PL/SQL).
- Knowledge of Computer Hardware and Configuration for laboratory & office applications.
- Functional Knowledge of Lab Instrument Software, Lab Practices and Lab Data Quality Procedures.
- Ability to Leverage Emerging Technologies to Improve Lab Operational efficiency.
- Support Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS),including Laboratory workflow, Instrument integration, Lab reporting and bar coding, Software problem solving skills, and Instrument software systems.
- Support of Data Management and Reporting Systems, including Business Objects, MS BI; Master Data management systems and data security and user access.
- Train and instruct analysts/scientists.
- Bachelors Degree in Science preferably Analytical Chemistry, Food Science, Food Technology or Microbiology with a demonstrated aptitude to relate business and technical requirements.
Related Work Experience:
- 8+ years relevant experience in a Laboratory in the food, pharmaceutical or chemical
- Industry.Experience in Beverage technology and flavor chemistry is desirable.
- Existing eLIMS experience is desirable
- Experience of trouble shooting is desirable.
- 10% Regional and global travel