Senior BIM Technician
Our client a Mayo based company are known for the career development available in their company with training when required as well as having a low staff turnover rate.
As a Senior BIM Technician you will have the following responsibilities:
- Produce CAD/BIM drawings to the company’s Design Standards.
- Plot drawings using the companies top of the range facilities.
- Liaise with the design Manager and project team
- Liaising with lead project engineer and project team
- Ability to learn and adapt where/when required
- Take full advantage of in house training when provided
Qualifications and Skill:
- As a successful candidate you will join the team as a permanent member of staff and be part of an ambitious and forward-thinking team.
- Good knowledge of Mechanical building services.
- Appropriate knowledge and experience of AutoCAD 2D/3D operation and drawing standards.
- Preferably a working knowledge of MEP REVIT. (Future in-house training will be provided so not essential)
- Knowledge of Irish Standards and Specifications
- The successful candidate must have a passion for building engineering and prove the ability to work in a team to achieve fantastic results.
For further information please contact Thomas in Arcon Recruitment