Senior Business Development Manager
This role is Nationwide for Ireland.
Our client has successfully developed a new ground-breaking evolution in
The role is ideal for someone who can bring strong selling and communication skills to
commercializing and scaling a technical innovation, and deal with end users, engineers,
commercial leaders and consultants.
1. Meet revenue targets to new end customers.
2. Generate product sales through consulting engineers.
3. Targets will be tracked monthly and quarterly.
Key Sales Activities
1. Establish targeted prospect lists.
2. Develop opportunities with end customers.
3. Promote a new product to Top Tier consulting engineers.
4. Present & demonstrate the product, its applications, advantages, benefits and value
to relevant prospects.
5. Manage & Report sales pipeline progress, forecasts and relevant activity.
6. Work with internal (technical) colleagues to develop proposals.
7. There will be some travel to the U.K. and other European countries.
Requirements / Background / Qualifications
1. Background dealing with technical buyers, especially engineering executives and end
users. Selling to or having sold consulting engineers will be a very good advantage.
2. A technical qualification, ideally in engineering/ construction / building services and /
or you have developed a high level of technical capability through proven experience
in an industrial setting.
3. Proven business development skills, selling to senior technical (engineering)
stakeholders, executives and decision-makers.
4. Experience in a technical sector, ideally construction / building services related.
5. You need to be able to work independently and take ownership of making sales
6. Experience working / selling outside of Ireland, especially in a technical environment
is an advantage and / or working with or in the multinational sector.
7. Selling a margin-based product is an advantage, as is a background selling in an
environment where margin can be defended and increased.
For further information contact Thomas on 094 90 29944.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent