Senior Electrical Engineer
Our client is an independent firm of designers, planners, engineers, consultants and technical specialists offering a broad range of professional services worldwide. Through our work, we make a positive difference and help shape a better world.
We currently have a requirement for a Senior Electrical Engineer to join our Building Engineering group in our Dublin office. We are a group of multi-disciplinary engineers who overcome highly complex challenges in the built environment with creativity, technical expertise, passion and a commitment to designing with a social purpose.
This is a permanent role and offers excellent prospects for career development and the opportunity to be involved in a diverse and challenging range of design projects across all sectors including mission critical, healthcare, commercial, industrial and educational commissions. You will be responsible for the design of various projects and will be expected to take them from initial brief through scheme & detail design to installation and commissioning support.
- Degree in Electrical Services engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 6 years post-qualification design experience.
- Chartered Engineer or close to achieving chartership.
- Experience in a wide range of projects. Experience in mission critical projects an advantage.
- Technically excellent with in-depth knowledge of relevant standards and regulations.
- Experience in leading design teams.
- Proven team player.
- Organised and adaptable with a flexible approach to work.
- Ability to deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Competent in electrical design software.
- Good communication and report writing skills.
- Willingness to travel.
- Highly motivated, proactive and willing to take on new challenges.
- Project Planning and Management.
- Preparation of contract documentation and specifications.
- Designing and reviewing design work of intermediate and junior engineers.
- Coordination of work with all members of design teams (architect, engineers of all disciplines, QS etc.).
- Ensuring that all designs and documents are prepared to the highest standards.
- Estimating and Cost Control on projects.
- Compiling project reports.
- Conceptual design studies and reports.
- Mentoring and development of junior and intermediate engineers in the group.
For more information please contact Thomas on 094 90 29944 and email CV to email@example.com